Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Las Vegas

Kelly and I went to Vegas with Kelly's sister Kristy and her husband Ryan. We decided to visit this exotic car museum inside Caesars Palace hotel. I found these twin low-rider bikes there were standing next to a Ferrari. So I decided to try it out and get a picture. They weren't standing for very long.
Oops!!!!!

I was so embarrassed!!

Seeing the Hoover dam with the most beautiful woman in the entire world.

Kelly and I at the Paris hotel and casino. The weather was a tease because in Vegas it was in the 70's and when we got back to Salt Lake it was in the 30's. Depressing!

Kelly found the coke store! I couldn't get her out of there for over an hour!!!!

2 comments:

BDandFamily said...

I love it! We miss you guys so much and are jealous of the fun you're having before you start the grind of school. Have fun in Oregon and keep in touch! We love you! By the way, we have a blog too. It's at www.caspercrew.blogspot.com.

Shawna said...

You had better keep this blgging stuff up because when you leave I'll be looking for updates everyday! I love you guys and will miss you a lot!!