For the past week Kelly and I have been able to go to the rec center to play some racquetball and hit the pool. With it being in the 90's all the time, the pool has been a godsend.
Kelly and I were married in the Salt Lake Temple in 2004 and moved to Eugene, Oregon to go to school at the University of Oregon. In 2007 I graduated and we moved to Utah to work and save money for grad school. In May 2008, we moved to Tuscaloosa, Alabama to go to the University of Alabama and work towards obtaining a Masters degree in Sport Management while Kelly finishes a Bachelors in Nursing.
2 comments:
I love the pics Andrew! You are never put to shame when it comes to you posing in pictures! I love the new office by the way!
You seriously are the best poser in the world. You make me laugh just by making a simple face. You are the best!!!
Post a Comment