Saturday, August 23, 2008
Flashback: 2006
So college football is a week away with the Washington Huskies coming to Autzen to face the Ducks in the first game of the year. It was 2006 when Iain came to Eugene to visit Kelly and I and to partake in the Autzen experience.
The Ducks won 34-14 to make it 3 wins in a row against Washington (Oregon would go on to win again in 2007). Here I am doing my Heisman pose as Kelly tries to bring me down.
Iain and I on the Autzen field after a victorious day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
GO DUCKS!!!! We love and miss you guys so much!!!
KELLY MARY!!! I did not know that you had a blog, or is this your husband's!? Either way, I love and miss you! We need to stay in touch better, and you are welcome to come and visit my blog anytime! accordingtosedgwick.blogspot.com
Britt
Man you guys need to get this thing updated!!!!
Hello, I'm having Kelly and Andrew withdrawls!
Post a Comment