Monday, August 4, 2008
Internship came to an end (sort of)
Since my summer internship in the Alabama Athetic department is coming to an end, I wanted to post some pics of some of the facilities. I will still be spending some time in the department, but it will be off an on for the next semester. The guys that I worked with were really down to earth and showed me how things are done. It was a good experience finally working in something that I really enjoy. Compared to previous jobs, this one was one I really looked forward to. Every morning I loved going into work. Even though I was just an intern, I gained some valuable experience. Also, I would like to publicly thank Kelly for being there for me through this whole transition to school this summer. You are the best!!!!!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment