Me prior to my triple-bogey chip shot.
Monday, May 12, 2008
The Inaugural tri-annual multi-regional brother-in-law golfing trip
So my 2 brother-in-laws (Ryan, Scott) and I went golfing to test both our manhood and our pride. Despite not having played in over 12 years, I felt that I manned up and did well shooting a 40-over par. Even though Ryan was the resident pro in our group, I think Scott and I really held up our own playing on the executive 9 course at Sawgrass. In the end its not about how well you golf, its how well you look while golfing.
Me prior to my triple-bogey chip shot.
Ryan monitoring our efforts
Scott striking a pose.
Me prior to my triple-bogey chip shot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm crackn' up over here! You guys are going to miss each other when you all move away.
testing, testing, 123.
Post a Comment