Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Oregon Trip

Since Kelly and I are moving to Alabama soon, I decided to spend 2 weeks back home in Oregon to spend time with family while I still could (at least for the next 3 years). It was alot of fun. Everyday was jam packed with things to do. Since I was able to do many things, I will number them for convenience.

1. Dad and I went to Bend, Oregon to do some work (sorry no pics), but believe me Bend is beautiful. (http://www.arcatapet.net/travel/images/bend/P7130585.jpg)

2. Mom and I went to Seattle to visit Aunt Deedee (in Edmonds, Washington) and her family as well as Justin Winters (Kent, Washington) and his family. While we were there we went to a Seattle Mariner game at Safeco field as well as a UCLA-Washington college baseball game.


UCLA-Washington game. Notice the guy in the lower left hand corner reading. I guess people there would rather read than watch a washington ball game. Way to go Huskies.3. We went to Medford to visit Uncle Mike and Aunt Mazie. Aunt Mazie told us a story about Uncle Mike's Italian heritage. His family left Italy to move to Port Townsend, Washington. While Uncle Mike was little his dad took him to a globetrotters basketball show. Uncle Mike screamed soo loud because it was the first time that he saw a black guy. I'm going to miss those two.

4. When the family and I headed down to Medford, Oregon to visit, we stopped in Eugene for a stop at the sacred stadium that is Autzen.

5. My Sister Corinne and I at headed out to Seaside, Oregon to visit Uncle Denny, eat some BBQ at Riverside BBQ, and see the coast.Uncle Denny's surf shop (www.seasidesurfshop.com)
Riverside BBQ in Seaside.

No comments: